Invite Professional Marketing and Career Coach
Wendy Maletta to speak to your business or group
Whether you need a 30 minute lunchtime speaker or a half-day of workshops, consider Wendy Maletta. Wendy’s energetic personality and approachable style helps attendees relax, learn and enjoy. Wendy can speak alone, serve as a panelist, or present with other professionals depending upon the needs of the audience.
Customized Presentations are always possible. Sample topics include:
- SAY NO TO WHITE NOISE. Crafting and Delivering a Memorable Message.
- Finding Your “Ahh”! Identifying and playing to your strengths.
- The Joys & Perils of Career Paths of passion and purpose.
- What’s Your First Impression? How to leave a positive and memorable impression on everyone you meet.
- Revenge of the Last Kid Picked—From Benchwarmer to Half-Marathoner.
- Fear of Failure—Getting beyond your ego and shutting out the “boo-birds”.
- Strategic Planning for business and beyond.
- Get Found! How to maximize your online presence.
“Wendy’s presentation “What’s Your First Impression” provided an energetic discussion. Her upbeat style fit the audience perfectly”
– Ruby Wilkosz, Volunteers of America
“They did a fantastic job. They were very creative in their delivery; it was interactive and they kept everyone engaged.”
– Gina Homa, First Commonwealth Bank
“I have attended 2 workshops that Wendy has presented, and have immensely enjoyed them both. Wendy presents valuable information in an easy to understand and implement way.”
– Terri Orlowski, beyond the office
“They presented a terrific seminar, on a confusing topic and had everyone at the end clamoring for more. Excellent job!”
– Beth Slagle, Esq., Founder, BizChicks